Our subscribers mean the world to us and so does their data. In this document, the use of "we", "us" or "our" refers to Anaiah Grace Events.
Below we have in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) laid out how we as a company use your data.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS
When you join our mailing list, book a consultation and use our contact page on our website, we may receive;
*Your email address
* Your telephone number
* Your birthday
* Your address
By giving us this details, you contractually agree for us to use your data, some of which may be personal information.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- We may contact you to verify your identity
- We may contact you to provide our services
- We may contact you to sell products
- We may contact you to advertise services and promotions on our website
- We may contact you about how to best navigate and use our website
- We may contact you to wish you a happy birthday on your special day
- We may send you marketing materials
Website cookies are integral to the smooth performance of our website.
Your web browser gives you the choice to disable this cookie setting if you do not which for your data to be included when tracking our website engagement.
NEWSLETTERS AND UPDATES
Subscribers are always given the option to opt-out of further communication. For this to occur, the service might require your contact information (name and email). This allows your data to be correctly deleted from the mailing list.
All information provided to us is secure. It is strictly for official use only (see how we use your data).
Do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.